- Is it enough to possess an enthusiastic and infectious personality; is it enough to be "likeable?" What if "...once he leaves a community there is nothing there?"
- What does his tag line from multiple speeches -- "we are here for you" -- means nothing in practice? What if there is no follow through at all?
- Is it insecurity or willful negligence when the CEO does not debrief his Senior professionals on the topics discussed, needs federations expressed or any follow-up strategies?
- Is there one federation out there that can point to the help it received from a "Jerry visit" after he has gone?
- Have hundreds of thousands of dollars in travel costs to the federations been wasted or is cheerleading without substance enough?