Richard, though you have written them before, please reiterate which programs you feel would be of benefit to the federations that are not being done now by JFNA. This would be helpful to those of us who aren't familiar and maybe could be helpful to some who can do something about it.
So, seeing as you asked:
- Bring together JFNA's Board, federation leaders all, and have a discussion about JFNA's purposes
- As a significant number of federations when surveyed had already articulated that their greatest "want" from JFNA was enhanced FRD assistance, reinvigorate the organization's FRD functions
- Instead of just talking about it, actually implement a robust set of national Missions led by charismatic leaders who will reach out to recruit across the Continent
- Actually insist on an independent evaluation of JFNA's services -- from JFNA Global Services to the GA -- and publish the results -- in some instance it will shut the mouths of critics and in others it will result in change
- Acknowledge that rebranding is over and dedicate that portion of JFNA's budget to FRD
- Stop the waste and chaos that is the Global Planning Table, an effort that is dragging JFNA down, and being to engage in real advocacy for the system' s historic partners
- Let's have real consulting services with and for the federations -- a Silverman fly-in doesn't count
And, these are just for starters.
What are your thoughts?
Chag Sukkot sameach.