- JFNA leaders have been receiving weekly Registration updates that lead them to believe that, with a sudden influx of Mission participants who had been unregistered, Registration is now at 3,000 and rising;
- Others at 25 Broadway have told me that Registration is "still on life support" and "underwater" at less than 1,000;
- One GA Co-Chair has said that current Registration is in excess of 4,000, increasing by 100 each day;
- Israeli colleagues have told me that they are receiving calls daily "pleading" for attendees; and
- Some have reminded me that at one recent GA under the current JFNA professional leadership, JFNA crowed about 3,000 registrants, yet when the Registrations were hand counted -- there were less than 950 lay people registered.
Frankly, we'll probably never know. I hope the number of paid lay registrants is 3,000 -- hell, I hope it's 5,000. You can pick your own number -- I think that that is exactly what JFNA is doing.